2009年1月8日木曜日

blog

My favorite blog

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(・◇・){No.1




I think this is the best blog. It is very easy to read for me.

I can understand soon. And I like the design too.

Its main colors are gray and pink, it is very cute and I think it is easy to see.

When her blog saw, I thought I want to watch "ponyo".

So her blog very nice.


*~*~*~*~*~*

(・◇・){No.2

I think this is the second one.

Its design is very cute.

And there are many links on her blog, and there are many pictures.

I think letters were easy to see. The content is good too.

So her blog is very good!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(・◇・){No.3




I think this is the third one.

There are many links on this blog.

I can get many informations at her blog.

The content is nice,and it is very easy to understand for me.

So I like her blog.

0 件のコメント: