2008年9月30日火曜日

Movies

SONG OF SUN

I love YUI and Takashi Tukamoto. They are appearing in this movie. So I selected this movie. I saw a movie rented from DVD shop during my vacation . The movie's name is "Song of sun". this is a story that a girl lived with song limited time at under the lunar light. Amane Kaoru (YUI) of main character has an illness. The illness is XP. If she showering light of sun, she maybe die. She can't commute to school. So her religion is only to live street performance in midnight. She cans realization to alive only the moment singing. Such her secret pleasure is what look at a boy go to surfing through her room. But one day, when she sings as usual in the night, she meets the boy by chance. The boy named Koji(Takashi Tsukamoto). Kaoru spoke to Koji, and they're both attracted to each other. At under the sun the two never meet, but a fate pulled up them. First kiss, first love. Kaoru become dream of common happiness, but she knows to little her live."To song is proof living". Koji was moved by her song. And he promised to have her coming out. Through koji's effort, Kaoru could CD debut. But later, she passes away. So she went back into sun. In heart of Koji, leave her song.

This move was moved me and I felt fear of an illness and importance of life. And I thought I want to love like they.

4 件のコメント:

bisco さんのコメント...

I like Takashi too!!
After I read yours I want to waych this movie.(゜∀゜)Did you watch this doramas??

pink さんのコメント...

I like Takashi Tsukamoto, too! so I want to see this movie. Is this love story, right?? You must be romantic!

kiri さんのコメント...

I like YUI too. So I wanna watch this movie! Reading your article, I thought it must be nice movie☆
I'll check it when I have a free time.

mickey さんのコメント...

I like Takashi. I think he is very cool. I want to watch this movie.